The AS / EN 9100 series is the standard applicable to the quality management systems of aerospace suppliers.
What is the AS / EN 9100 series?
The AS / EN 9100 series has been developed to promote quality within the aerospace sector, as a way to guarantee the best products.
This certification scheme brings together the main manufacturers in the sector worldwide.
The series is composed of:
- AS / EN 9100, applicable to all manufacturers of the aerospace sector
- AS / EN 9110, for maintenance organizations
- AS / EN 9120, applicable to warehouse distributors who carry out their activity for the aerospace sector
The AS / EN 9100 series covers the entire spectrum of the organization that belongs to the aerospace sector, from design and manufacturing to maintenance, storage and distribution
- Establish a common standard of quality standards, requirements and techniques.
- Promote quality within the aerospace sector as a way to guarantee the best products.
- Establish processes of continuous improvement among suppliers Increase the quality, reliability and safety of the products.
- Increase competitiveness and participation in the market.
- Improve compliance with quality requirements.
- Increase profitability Reduce variation, waste, inefficiencies and defects.
For more information contact us.