¿What is FSSC 22000?
The Food Safety System Certification has developed a certification system based on FSSC 22000, ISO 22000 and PAS 220 standards for the certification of food manufacturers. This system is supported by the European Confederation of Food and Beverage Industries (CIAA, for its acronym in English).
FSSC 22000 is applicable to all food products, food ingredients, and manufacturers of packaging materials, regardless of the size, sector, and geographic location of the organization.
Effective management systems and independent certification are the two key elements of a culture of success in food safety.
FSSC 22000 is designed to promote international harmonization and transparency in food safety standards.
- Holistic vision with the systematic identification and a better management of the interaction of the processes.
- High quality of food safety audits, our efficient audit approach ensures that your certification is profitable with minimal disruption and completed within critical deadlines.
- We are fully accredited to offer FSSC 22000 certification
- It provides high quality in food safety audits, through technical experts and in-depth knowledge of LRQA’s food sector auditors.
- Continuous improvement of your systems and processes.
- Easy implementation based on food safety standards and schemes
If you want more information, send an email to email@example.com or fill out our contact form.