¿What is GLOBAL G.A.P?
GLOBAL GAP, originally EUREP GAP, was born in 1997 as an initiative of the retail sector grouped under the EUREP (Euro-Retailer Produce Working Group) by becoming aware of the growing concerns about food safety, environmental impact and health, the safety and welfare of workers and animals. It establishes voluntary standards for the certification of agricultural products worldwide in order to link the producers and the owners of the brands in the production and marketing of safe and safe food, protecting resources and implementing Good Agricultural Practices (G.A.P.).
GLOBAL G.A.P. It is the leading insurance program in the world, achieving that the demands of the consumer are reflected in agricultural production in a growing list of countries on all continents.
- A globally recognized standard that adapts to local conditions.
- Free access to standards at http://www.globalgap.org/es/
- It facilitates access to new markets, suppliers and retailers worldwide.
- Reduction of the exposure of risks related to food and products.
- Improvement of the administrative efficiency of the farms.
- Cost savings and audit time, both to manufacturers and distributors, by reducing the number of audits on the farm.
- Best Agricultural Practices Standard most accepted worldwide
If you want more information, send an email to email@example.com or fill out our contact form.