Taking into account the importance of the environment for the government and society in general, it should be a priority in business and organizations. Therefore, no company can afford to ignore the environment. Whatever your sector or scope of activity, you should minimize the environmental impact and protect the environment as much as possible.
What is the ISO 14001: 2015 Standard?
The ISO 14001: 2015 Standard is a set of Environmental Management documents whose purpose is to support the application of a comprehensive environmental management plan in any organization of the public or private sector.
It will help you to systematically address your environmental issues in order to improve your ecological behavior and opportunities for economic benefit.
Provee a su organización de un conjunto de patrones, procedimientos y pautas para implementar Provides your organization with a set of patterns, procedures and guidelines to implement and maintain an Environmental Management System. In its 2015 version, it integrates new elements that improve the control of processes.y mantener un Sistema de Gestión Ambiental. En su versión 2015, integra nuevos elementos que mejora el control de los procesos.
- Integrate the environmental commitment within the Productive or service processes of the Organizations
- Identify those aspects of the business that have the greatest impact on the environment.
- Establish an environmental policy that includes a business commitment to prevent pollution.
- Create strategic environmental planning through the various activities that the organization carries out.
- Minimizes the probability of legal sanctions for situations of non-compliance in environmental matters.
- Encourages cost savings through waste reduction.
- Encourages a more efficient and rational use of natural resources.
If you want more information, send an email to email@example.com or fill out our contact form.