This standard was drafted by the leading specialists in the field and provides the best reference framework for managing business continuity in an organization.
What is the ISO 22301 standard?
The standard provides a framework that allows organizations to identify their threats and strengthen their capacity, in order to reduce the possibility of a disruptive incident, and if it occurs, be prepared to respond appropriately, if the interruption is not a option for your business, the implementation of ISO 223010 is the first step towards a good practice approach
It is especially relevant in organizations that operate in high risk environments where the ability to continue working is of utmost importance to the business, customers and interested parties.
- Establish, implement, maintain and improve business continuity management systems.
- Ensure business continuity and the commercialization of products and services.
- To be prepared for some crisis situation. Better to r the planning of resources to ensure Business Continuity.
- Management of current and future threats for your organization.
- Keep critical functions up-to-date during times of crisis.
- Times are minimized during incidents.
- Demonstration of security to customers. It means an improvement in the operation of the company.
For more information contact us.