The security of the information consists in the preservation of its confidentiality, integrity and availability, as well as everything related to its treatment.
What is ISO 27001?
The ISO 27001 standard is the reference standard in this field, developing a model for the establishment, implementation, maintenance and improvement of an Information Security Management System in any type of organization.
This allows us to efficiently ensure all the important data of the company, both financial and confidential, eliminating or minimizing the risk of illegal access or without permission from third parties that could misuse this information.
The information confers value and prestige to a company provided that it is managed in the appropriate way, since otherwise it can generate distrust in clients and suppliers and even incur fines, sanctions and legal problems.
- Establishment of a policy, scope and objectives for information security.
- Preparation of a risk analysis and valuation of the assets and risks to which the assets are exposed
- Selection of the appropriate controls, in accordance with the objectives to be obtained, justifying the selection.
- Monitoring and review of the efficiency of the ISMS
- Identify the main risks in terms of computer security and establish controls to manage or eliminate them.
- Classify the risks according to their severity and real possibilities that they will occur.
- Create trust in customers and interested parties that their data is properly protected.
- Compliance with relevant laws and regulations reducing the possibility of penalties
If you want more information, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out our contact form.