If you want to ensure the safety of the supply chain, you need to analyze the risks and the appropriate reaction plans. For this, the organization is required to evaluate the security environment in which it operates, and determine if appropriate security measures are implemented.
What is the ISO 28000 standard?
It is an international Standard that defines the specifications for security management systems for the supply chain. It helps to minimize the risk of security incidents, helping to provide without problems and expeditiously the delivery of goods and supplies.
It applies to companies of any size that participate in any phase of the supply chain: finance, manufacturing, information management, storage, transport or service.
It allows to evaluate the existing risks associated with safety, minimize the probability of occurrence of them
- It allows to evaluate the existing risks associated to the security, to minimize the probability of occurrence of them.
- Prevent the logistics chain in this area from being used for purposes such as illegal traffic or merchandise smuggling.
- Improve the security of supply chains by analyzing the risks and the appropriate reaction plans.
- Improves operational capacity and competitiveness by reducing costs.
- Ensures continuity between various logistics activities and modes of transport.
- Evaluates security risks, applies controls and takes the necessary measures to mitigate or manage threats and risks.
If you want more information, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out our contact form.