By improving the quality management systems of your organization, you can boost your profitability. By demonstrating commitment, your competitiveness will increase and you can offer the best products and services.
What is the ISO 9001: 2015 Standard?
The ISO 9001 family of Standards was created by the International Organization for Standardization (ISO) in 1987 and spread throughout the world as of 1994.
Said system must show that the organization is capable of supplying a product or service in a coherent and consistent manner, satisfying the client’s requirements and complying with the respective regulations.
Specifies the requirements that a company must meet to implement a Quality Management System.
The ISO 9001 Quality Management System model in its 2015 version integrates new elements that improve the control of processes. ISO 9001: 2015 determines that the requirements of a Quality Management System can be used internally for certification or contractual purposes
More than 11,500 companies in Mexico
have ISO 9001 certification
Most satisfied customers
Increase in income
- Understand and meet the current and future needs of customers
- Create and maintain a work environment that involves the operating personnel with the objectives and goals of the organization.
- Establish a continuous improvement within your company.
- Increase the degree of customer satisfaction.
- Get more control over your suppliers
- It promotes a more efficient and rational use of resources.
- Improve the decision-making process.
- Systematize productive activities.
- Raise the effectiveness of your company.
- Gives your company national and international recognition.
- Increase productivity.
If you want more information, send an email firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out our contact form.