WHAT IS THE QUALITY STANDARD?
ISO 9001 is the international standard for Quality Management Systems (QMS) published by ISO (the International Organization for Standardization). The most recent update of this standard was in 2015, and it is known as ISO 9001: 2015. In order to be published and updated, ISO 9001 had to be accepted by a majority of member countries so that it could become an internationally recognized standard, which means that it is accepted by the majority of countries around the world.
The Quality Management System, which is commonly known as QMS, is a set of policies, documented processes, and associated records. This set of documented information defines the internal rules that will govern the way your organization makes and delivers its product or provides services to its customers. The QMS must be adapted to the needs of your organization and the products or services it provides; ISO 9001 provides a set of requirements to help ensure that no important aspects necessary for a successful QMS are missed.
ADVANTAGES OF AN ISO 9001 CERTIFICATION
- Improving credibility and image as a company, implementing a quality management system and even more obtaining certification can be a powerful marketing tool.
- Model of excellence for consumers, clients, and stakeholders.
Internationally Accepted and Recognized Practices for Quality Management.
Model to address opportunities and risks in a structured way and with improved systematics.
It improves the integration of processes to identify the sources of improvement more easily in efficiency and cost optimization.
- It improves decision-making based on evidence rather than just “guessing.”
- It favors the promotion of a culture of continuous improvement among collaborators.
Better alignment between your management system and the most important objectives of your organization.
- Increase in customer satisfaction, loyalty, and retention.
- Improved supplier performance management.
Select the service of your interest
Your company data
LET’S MOVE FORWARD TOGETHER
It is time to take the first step, let us talk about the certification needs of your company.
At EQA we can help you, contact us.