Having standards for the safety of employees is fundamental in any company. The welfare of employees deserves maximum interest and investment, since they are the most important asset.
At EQA we carry out meticulous risk assessments and adopt preventive measures to make your work environment as safe as possible.
What is OHSAS 18001?
OHSAS 18001 (Occupational Health and Safety Assessment Series) it is a standard for Occupational Risk Prevention Management developed by an international consortium of standardization and certification entities.
It allows to establish the requirements for a management system in occupational health and safety.
Helps control health and safety risks and at the same time improve employee performance.
- Understand and improve the activities and results of occupational risk prevention.
- Establish a policy of prevention of occupational risks.
- Reduction in the legal risks of the organization.
- Reduction in the possibility of accidents.
- Resource Optimization.
- Development of a coherent and proven system to manage the risks related to occupational health and industrial safety.
If you want more information, send an email to email@example.com or fill out our contact form.